Online Shopping FAQs
What is the minimum order value?
The minimum order value for delivery is €40, and for Click & Collect is €25.
How much does Click + Collect cost?
There is no additional cost for the Click + Collect service.
How much does delivery cost?
There is no additional cost for the Delivery service.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver to addresses within the British Bases and surrounding SFA's.
When can orders be collected/delivered?
Delivery: Your order can be delivered between 14:00 – 18:00 Monday – Friday and between 12:00 and 18:00 on Saturday.
Please also be aware, we can only deliver if someone over the age of 18 is there to sign for the delivery.
Click & Collect: You can collect your order between 12:00 – 18:00 Monday – Saturday
See the available slots within your cart. For both delivery and Click & Collect you will need to show your ID/SBA pass as you do in the Forces Store.
Is my shopping exempt from VAT?
Upon registration you will be asked to verify whether you have entitled VAT free status or not. Depending on your option you will see the relevant prices with/without VAT. We will need to verify this and for each order you will need to show your ID/SBA pass just as you do in the Forces Store.
How does Click + Collect work?
Click & Collect is a convenient way for you to pick up your groceries from a Forces Store of your choice. Collections will be available at your preferred time and your groceries will be waiting for you in temperature-controlled storage.
How do you deliver?
We deliver in specialized vans that have sections for frozen and refrigerated products. Our delivery driver will wear face masks and deliver to your doorstep whilst also following social distancing guidelines; they will keep a 2-metre distance from you. We will not enter your SFA, SLA or office block. If the delivery is for your office or your SLA, we will contact you to meet us at the entrance of the building.
Can I order if I’m self-isolating?
Yes. We will deliver to customers in self‐isolation. You must let us know that you are in self‐isolation when you order (using the Enter Comment box) or let the driver know at the door, so that they can deliver safely.
I am trying to log into my Sodexo account and request a password reset, but I am getting a message telling me that my email address is not registered?
This means that we don’t have an account with that email address registered. If you think you’ve registered before, try a different email address. If that doesn’t work, you could register for a new account.
I am trying to log into my Sodexo account but I can't remember my password?
Please use the forgotten password link. Instructions on how to set up a new password will be sent to your registered email address. If you don’t get the email, please check your junk/spam folder. You may also need to add Sodexo as a trusted sender, so our emails can reach your inbox.
How do I change my password?
To change your password, you’ll need to log in to your account on the website. Select your customer name, and go to your profile. Select ‘Change password’', type in your current password, in the first field, then your new one in the next field, re-enter and select ‘Save’.
How do I update my account details?
To update your personal details, you will need to log in to your account on the website. Click on your customer name and go to your profile. Press edit profile to update any details you want. Follow the simple on-screen instructions. If you are changing your home address, your new address details will be saved as your ‘home address’ in your address book. Please make sure you select the correct address from your address book menu when you check out. Please be aware that you cannot change a delivery address or preferred Click & Collect store when your order is already due. You will need to wait until the order has been delivered or is due for collection before updating address details.
I cannot complete checkout. The system displays an authorisation problem.
This means that there’s a problem authorising your card. You may have entered a wrong card number, date or security code. Please check that you have the correct card details and try again. If the problem persists we advice you to contact your issuing bank.
Booking a delivery or Click + Collect slot?
- When you select ‘Book a delivery slot’, you’ll be shown available delivery and Click+Collect slots with the relevant delivery and Click+Collect charges.
- Select an available slot to book your delivery or Click+Collect date and time.
- You can order your deliveries or Click+Collect up to 3 weeks in advance.
Checking out online?
- Select “View full basket/checkout” in the “Basket Summary” when you have finished shopping. This will take you to the “Checkout” page. From here you can amend your basket, select your shipping address and choose your Click & Collect or Delivery slot.
- For Click & Collect orders, there will be an option for you to select your preferred store just in case you are at another station. To do this click the “Change parcel shop” button.
- You can enable 'Allow Substitute Items’ in the basket area for all items purchased or for individual items. This means that in case items selected are not available at store, we will replace them with available substitute products within a similar price range. Your final credit card authorisation will be updated accordingly. This may affect the price you pay, however the final price will be equal or less to the original web order value. If there are no available substitute items within the same price range or lower, then no substitute will be given. You can return any substitute item back to any Forces Store by presenting your original receipt. We will refund the amount you have been charged for that substitute.
- You can also add a comment and subscribe to our newsletter. You must tick the “I accept the terms and conditions” button before you can proceed to checkout.
- Once you are happy with everything, continue to checkout and payment by pressing the Go to Checkout button. You will be redirected to the JCC Secure Gateway where you need to fill in your payment details and select the ‘Submit’ button.
- If you receive an error message at the JCC Payment gateway, make sure that you have inputted correct details such as Card Number, Expiry Date, Security Code. Alternatively you can try using a different card. Please do not close the JCC Payment portal. Your browser will direct you back to your order summary as soon as the payment is successful.
How is my order confirmed?
Once you’ve checked out, you'll receive an email, detailing all the products, quantities and prices in your order. The delivery driver or the Click+Collect colleague will give you a full delivery note with details of all the products you’ve bought including unavailable products.
Is the total cost on my order confirmation the final cost I will pay?The original authorisation amount is a holding amount, the difference between your order and purchased goods, may on occasions be less due to out of stocks or substitutions. The difference between these amounts will be released back into your account within a matter of days. Please be aware that this timeframe is not controlled by Forces Stores, this is dependent on your card issuer. If you have any further queries regarding your payment, please use the contact us section, quoting your Forces Store order number that can be found at the top of you order confirmation.
How do I amend the number of products in my basket?
The easiest way to adjust the number of items is by selecting ‘View full basket’ on the right of the screen, at the bottom of your basket. If you’re using our mobile app then just tap the basket icon in the top right-hand corner. This will display all the items you have in your basket and their quantities. Find the product you want to adjust and choose the decrease (-) or increase (+) buttons to change the amounts in your basket. You have to press update basket to see the updated total basket price.
I am looking for some items that are not included on your products list.
We are constantly making additions to our products list. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the products you would like to see on the site, and the relevant department will review your recommendations.
Can I add products to my order that are not available online?
We cannot add any products that are not on the website to your order.
What if my delivery is late?
Delays sometimes happen due to circumstances beyond our control. We will call or text you about any delay as soon as possible.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order up to 24 hours prior to your delivery/Click & Collect slot, by contacting your local Forces Store.
Can I purchase Duty Free Tobacco or Spirits online?
Unfortunately, we are not able to sell Duty Free Spirits or Tobacco online. However, we do have a wide selection of Duty Paid products available to you. If you would like to purchase Duty Free rationed goods you can do so by visiting your local Forces Store.
Can I have bagless delivery?
At this point, we can only deliver your order in plastic bags. This may change in the future.
Can I amend my order once I have checked out?
As the payment for your order has been authorised you cannot amend your order once the checkout process has been finalised. If you wish to order additional items, you will need to place a new online order.
We want to ensure that you are satisfied with the service provided.
If for any reason you are not satisfied or if you have any questions or would like to discuss your order, please contact the stores direct: Episkopi Force Store Tel: 25211123, Akrotiri Forces Store Tel: 25952336, Dhekelia Forces Store Tel: 24723273 or Ayios Nikolaos Forces Store Tel: 23957712 for any other queries regarding the Forces Store Online Service, please call us on 25852300 or e-mail us at email@example.com.